Pc Is Restarting All The Time On Internet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kserijaro

:eek: PLZ!
I Have major problem!While using my broadband internet conn.my pc restarts after aprox.30 mins to 1 h.I used all my antivirus checks and antispyware programmes,but no deal-it is still restarting.When i am offline it works normaly.Before restart i get error msg like this:Service and Application error.
Then 5 mins after msg my pc restarts.I will kill my self!HELP!I am using this pc for 4 years and it is good too.I have 2.40Ghz pentuim 4,512 Kingstom DDR RAM,60 Gb maxtor HDD,Gigabyte Radeon 1900 Pro 128Mb.I need help what to do!?!I tryed all programs for virus kill but it doeasnt help!!!!!!!!!!!!!It is strange this happens while on internet randomly!PLZ Help FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My Windows is Xp,SP1.

Some maintenance is in order to bring your system 'current'

1. Delete crud left from old install temps, downloads, and Internet surffing:
  2. Defrag your system to consolidate freespace
  3. Download and install SP2
  4. Use MS Update to ensure all the hotfixes are applied

SP2 is the preferred benchmark for stability and security.

Once your at this level, you may need to tweek the Windows Firewall, but
let's address that when needed.

disk cleanup

btw: To start Disk Cleanup, click Start, click Run, and then type cleanmgr.

Hey.listen thx for help needed but this brings up more questions:
1.Can i automaticaly update my SP1 to Sp2 without full sistem instalation?
2.Can u give me link for dl Sp2?
3.What is crud?
4.What is MS?
5.Are u sure about formating?
6.And if i post minidump files will that help?
Thx and i still have the same problem.

Hmm,we'll see......

Thx a lot-i need time do take all things from net+i have sent error report to dear Microsoft,and have been given instuctions to malicious software removal tool and full-sistem scan on One Care in Microsoft homepage.They think it is virus...
I will install SP2 on my pc and update all things needed.If my problem persists i will post yet another plea!

this post directs you to the official Microsoft Update site for the SP2 update.

Personally, I am always hesitant to use non-ms updates -- you just don't know
who changed what!

You're infected with lzx32.sys. See HERE.

kd> lmvm lz*
start end module name
babc6000 babd8000 lzx32 (deferred)
Image path: lzx32.sys
Image name: lzx32.sys
Timestamp: Mon Apr 02 00:16:28 2007 (460FDADC)
CheckSum: 000179C4
ImageSize: 00012000
Translations: 0000.04b0 0000.04e0 0409.04b0 0409.04e0

Tmagic650 said:
These 2 minidumps point to Memory Corruption... Check that memory!

What memory?RAM or HDD?How to check it?With Chdisk option?LOL,sorry i must sound really stupid.I actally am learning the ways of electrical engineering for computers.And i have never seen a problem like this.What i forgot to mention was that when i preform all sistem scan(Avira Anti Vir Guard,Ad-Aware,Spybot Search and Destroy,and CC Registry Cleaner, a clean swipe at my cookies and option "Clear private data"(Mozilla),and finally a disk cleanup on all partitions....
Problem disapears for a day or two...And after a day or two the same happens.What can possibly be the source of ever lastin internet menace?A targeted virus?

System memory... although I hear people constantly refering to hard drive capacity as memory all the time. This could be caused by a failing/corrupt hard drive I suppose. How many system memory sticks are you running? If more that 1, swap the system memory stick positions

IS IS OVER?!?The battle is won?!?Celebration at ninja Village!I Will surely win!

OMG!U people are great help!It seems that all my actions in past 6 h.did suceed to KILL remant of damned virus.I had to post a Naruto(anime series) sentence to experss my feelings.It actually worked.I hope it will be the end of my torment-anyhow u people were great help!I will advertise u as much i as can :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back