Pc Possible Overheating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckworth13

hi,
my pc keeps restarting, i checked the system bios and setup and it said that the motherboard tempreture was 72 degrees also when i play on games the game stops and goes back onto the desktop with the game closed. Could this also be caused by overheating?

i have to case fans cpu fan and a vga fan stock. Also there may be the possibility it may be something to do with my PSU it is only 300W?? :mad:

it be very wise to upgrade to a 400 or 450 watts PSU . IF you need faster or bigger fans or more fans you have enough power to runs those fans. with the 300 watts adding better or more fans well make power wise things even worse. 72 celcius or Faren? = 72 celcius is cooking !!.

umm, yeh that would be a good idea lol :) but as i said earlier im only 13 it has took me a year and a bit to make it this far might have a abit of cash but it is definatly worth doing :approve:

Well you have a very nice system =Deluxe Asus ! etc etc Might as well finish it with a nice PSU. Fans are fairly cheap $15.00 for Panaflow or Delta. plug this fans to the PSU not the mother board.

yeh, im quite chuffed with it although his overheating problem :( When i check the bio's on syste health it said the motherboard was running at 72 degrees :evil: i think there is a devil in there lol

72 degree celcius is hot = 72 F is quite cool . and some bios or mobo are also way off on Temp reading.

Duckworth13 said:
hi,
my pc keeps restarting, i checked the system bios and setup and it said that the motherboard tempreture was 72 degrees also when i play on games the game stops and goes back onto the desktop with the game closed. Could this also be caused by overheating?
How long you get to play "in minutes" before this happens ?.

Try this

This might seem silly to you but is not. remove the side panel and put a table fan blowing in it and see how long you get to play.

Attachments

• fbnr4276.jpg
    fbnr4276.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 8
yeh, i got it sorted with a new cpu fan :) but i ordered a new psu to, dammit it out of stock at the moment but it will be here soon. But now ii have another problem with a game check out my other post its the rome total war one, if you would have a look into it it would be very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back