PHATMAN5050 reaches 1000 posts

PHATMAN5050

Well guys, i never thought i'd reach it to 1000 posts on this forum (especially with my behavior when i first arrived to all of u remember) I've made a plethora of friends through the forum, and of course a few enemies, but overall its been an awesome experience and i've learned an amazing amount about computers with all of your help. To my friends, dont worry, i'll be here for a long time. To my enemies, dont worry, i'll be here for a long time. :grinthumb

L:p L I've lost more posts (1650) then you've got!

Enemies? naw, you don't have enemies. Who here is sworn to harm, maim, cripple, mutilate,or destroy you?! But you must admit that some of your stunts made us concerned that you may be drain bamaged... :dead:

brain damaged... yes.... ;)

although i will admit your behaviour has improved a great deal from its original standard....

lol poernter

haha uncleel, it was just a joke. My teachers actually say nothing but good things about me :gag:

I reached 1000 after 999.:rolleyes:
We will always remember the early Phatman days with fondness *cough*:p

In True Uncleel Fashion (posting links to everything)

Originally posted by uncleel
I lost 1650 during the Jawbreaker™ changeover, whereas I'd be @ 4238
Places Unc complained about his 1650 posts:
See where you rank in post count
Happy Birthday Newsbot!
AMD or Intel below 1Ghz?
Get your post count back!
Rank
PHATMAN5050 reaches 1000 posts
From the old forums (new guys - proof its worse than you thought):
I have a joke for you
Passenger Jet crashed near JFK airport in Queens, NY
500th post. Now if only...
51 Posts
Forum Rank
Better Profile Page
New Forum Software?

That makes 13 times he's complained at least once in a thread.

L :haha: L

I can't believe you did that, you must have been seriously bored man. But I got a kick out of it :grinthumb

Originally posted by poertner_1274

I can't believe you did that, you must have been seriously bored man. But I got a kick out of it :grinthumb

Or seriously bothered by Uncleel's futile attempts to get his "lost" post's back !! ;)

Originally posted by poertner_1274

I was a little bored - on a study break - and I thought I havent' put 10 minutes into a post in a while, so I posted it.
My impression is that its Unc's little "tradition" to bring that up every once in a while. Kind of like me tossing up a new error message in my sig [size=1](which are all real btw - I take screenshots and thats what gets posted. This one though is kind of cheating cause it poped up after I clicked in a box that showed how much my online order was going to cost)[/size].

Maybe we should start a petition to get Unk's posts added to his current post count!!! :p

Unk, you know you could just ask Julio to add them instead of always going on and on and on and on about it :rolleyes: :p :D

That "Word Association" thread has done wonders for a few of you.....

:p

Originally posted by Rick
That "Word Association" thread has done wonders for a few of you.....
:p

Yeah :) And it's much more efficient than complaining about lost posts... Though I've still got quite a lot of posting to do if I want to get the correct count... :D

haha rick your right, but its no different than people like p66 and bobes posting 2 or 3 times in a row. They already have 2000+ posts!

Vehementi reaches 500 posts

In your face fatteh!

I knew I would get 500 sooner or later. I've made alot of friends here, mostly in the IRC channel with all my drunken tirades. I've had alot of fun at 3DS/TS. It's so great.
I'll be here a long time too. Whether or not that's good news, it's up to you :p

I love you guys! :D

Back