Philips Toucam Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys

Hope you can help me, I'm really struggling... I wiped my computer and reinstalled everything last night and I just can not sort my toucam out. I have installed a driver and now it works from 'My Computer' but the picture is poor quality and I think I must need VLounge to sort it out. I've lost my CD, can anyone tell me where I can get this, or could anyone email it to me, please? :confused:

I bought one of those several months back. The picture on mine was out-of-focus and very grainy. The device uses a fixed focus lens, so it isn't possible to correct any focusing errors. I returned mine for a refund.

If you go to the following link you can download the proper drivers etc.

http://www.pc-cameras.philips.com/index_drivers.html

Please remember to uninstall the current driver first before you try and install the new one.

Also when installing or uninstalling drivers disable any antivirus programme as this can seriously screw up your drivers if you don`t.

Hope this helps Regards Howard :grinthumb

Hi Nic... thats odd, mine focuses really well and isnt at all grainy... well when I've got the proper stuff anyway lol!

Howard, I tried that one and thats what made the camera work again, but it'll only work from 'My Computer'... so I have no clue how to get my options back and VLounge etc! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back