Photo printing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nino

I have saved an image (photo) jpeg in my folder and when I click on it, the internet explorer opens it. And I can see the photo (three persons in the photo).

When I print the photo, only one person shows up. I set up the printer with "landscape" mode, still I can see one person showing up in the print "preview".

I don't have any clue how to print the photo entirely without any person left out.

Thank you for any clues.

Assuming you`re running Xp. Goto where the photo is, and right click on it, and select print. This should open up the print wizard.

It will give you lots of options as to how you want to print your picture.

Choose how you want the print to look, and click ok.

Regards Howard :cool:

:wave: Windows Explorer has the annoying habit of cropping images to fit on the page for you, whether or not you want it to. So far as I know, there's no way to disable this feature (although others may know something I don't).

I know of one workaround, but it's a little messy. If you have a word processor such as Microsoft Word or Works, you can copy the image to your clipboard and paste it in the document, then you can control exactly how much of the page is covered by the image.

Do you have any photo printing software that perhaps came with your digital camera? If you can use something besides Windows Explorer to print the image, that would probably solve the problem.

I hope that helps at least a little. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure and let you know. Good luck!

Thank you

Thank you for the following persons who gave me a hint on how to solve my picture printing problem:

Howard, BlueDragon33, Realblackstuff, jshields13, Poerlner, IronDuke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back