Pictures Of Your Case?

negroplasty

Had to break the awkward silence of March03. Please post some pictures of your case as I along with quite a few other people (I hope) enjoy seeing other cases than my own every day of every week. I will post in some pictures of mine when I fix my digital camera (should be soon), so get posting :grinthumb

Here's the only pic of mine.
case.jpg

Duh, of course I did :D

That pic makes the paint look splotchy though. I dunno why, but it looks great IRL.

acidosmosis, could I ask where you got your lights from, I have done some searches but can't seem to find any quality retailers :( . Any help would be greatly appreciated :grinthumb .

Here is my beloved modded to the max case :p.
case1.jpg

case2 001.jpg

picture.jpg

ok havent got a clue why the 3rd pic wont show coding same as above and pic is on the site, ah well

Thank you very much Nic and Arris, I am hoping to have made my decision and have a nice neon light (possibly lights) installed by May. I would do it sooner, but I am quite busy what with my GCSE options and SAT tests coming rapidly :( .

As for the rest of you, keep those case pics coming :bounce: .

Soul,
I see in the third picture you have one of those executive chairs with adjustable back support. Its quite like the one I have ;)

My Florida Gator PC

Hi all I posted mine in the wrong forum before under Cooling and Modding didnt know there was a case picture page so above is the link to the image in that forum.

I am brand new to custom computer building. I am from Florida and a big Florida Gators football fan. So I decided to custom build my own system and design my case with that motif. I did the paint job myself and logo placement. This is my first case so go easy!

Thanks and Go Gators!

My System Specs (#1) Gator
Processor Intel 2.4
Motherboard ASUS P4S533
Memory 512 DDR 2700
Cooling 1 cyber cooler motherboard system blower, 1 rear antec case fan, intel heatsink fan, 1 HD cooler Fan
Videocard ATI 7500 Radeon 64 MB
Soundcard/Speakers Creative Labs 2.1 Integrated C-Media SoundCard 5.1
Hard Disk(s) 30 GIG Quantum Fireball
Other Drives Floppy, CD-RW, CD-ROM
Case Generic Zip Case Custom Painted and Custom Logo Job and Custom Built by Myself

Here are my Gator PC Guts :)

Gator PC innards

Here are the innards to the Gator PC

its very windy inside CPU 34 C CPU / 32 C MB :)

-----------------------------------------------------

My System Specs (#1) Gator
Processor Intel 2.4
Motherboard ASUS P4S533
Memory 512 DDR 2700
Cooling 1 cyber cooler motherboard system blower, 1 rear antec case fan, intel heatsink fan, 1 HD cooler Fan
Videocard ATI 7500 Radeon 64 MB
Soundcard/Speakers Creative Labs 2.1 Integrated C-Media SoundCard 5.1
Hard Disk(s) 30 GIG Quantum Fireball
Other Drives Floppy, CD-RW, CD-ROM
Case Generic Zip Case Custom Painted and Custom Logo Job and Custom Built by Myself

Hehe Papa, I think everyone has had one of those special chairs in their lifetime.

Gatorman, nice paint job... Although the green writing does get hard to read on the green background.
Wire central inside though :eek:

Back