Play XBOX games on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradthegreat

I was just wondering today...is there any possible way to play XBOX games on my PC? I know that they are basically DVDs, so there must be some way. Just wondering...

bradthegreat said:
I was just wondering today...is there any possible way to play XBOX games on my PC? I know that they are basically DVDs, so there must be some way. Just wondering...

There are a few XBOX Emulators out there I did a google and found this

*edited*

I'm sure if you search a bit more you may find more

its definitly possible...and as he said, there are emulators out there, but microsoft doesnt want you to play them on your pc....so im sure that its against their user agreement

Please refrain from posting such links again. TS would allow you to post link to emulators & games that are no longer available on the market (which certainly isn't the case here), but even then it's a bit borderline with warez.

Don't let it happen again.

Didou said:
Please refrain from posting such links again. TS would allow you to post link to emulators & games that are no longer available on the market (which certainly isn't the case here), but even then it's a bit borderline with warez.

Don't let it happen again.

I'll consider myself told off then :eek:

My mate does alot of homebrew and he said

"there are many emulators avaiable, it just finding on that will run at full power"

Also bear in mind that it will use your prossesor instead of your Gfx card when playing games using the emulators, so you many need a good CPU.

Thats what ive been told anyway.

I know that the fastest system will have problems with PS2 games due to the way it runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back