Player requires a faster connection??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone. I have a problem that I hope someone can help me with. When I try to play an attachment from an email or view a video on a web site, the play back is choppy. The video strarts playing, then cuts out, then starts playing again. The message I have gotten is:

This player requires a faster connection to enable smooth playback of video. The connection speed detected will cause a potentially unviewable experience. I have a Inspiron 8600 and service pack 2. Need all the help I can get. Thanks

it's not about your machine..the problem is that the connection is too slow for smooth streaming...try to get bigger faster bandwith from your network provider.
What's your current bandwith speed?

at the time everyone or most had dial up nothing required as much speed as it does today.

eazy_duz_em said:
it's not about your machine..the problem is that the connection is too slow for smooth streaming...try to get bigger faster bandwith from your network provider.
What's your current bandwith speed?
I have Qwest DSL with 1.5 M I could upgrade to 5 M. I also have a Actiontec DSL Modem with a wireless gateway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back