Please! Booting Problem!-BSOD,Help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optik

Hi there ;)

eh, there´s that thing that before, i had a bad PSU and i had errors like bsod´s and windows stuck(black screen) after win xp init loading.
i put a new psu, 410W instead of 300 and termaltake instead of ????
and ,Fixed! everything worked ok, that was a week ago till yesterday.
now like a normal day i swithc on my PC and tha same black screen after win xp loadin.not apearing the welcome screen ...
and when in windows, i start and click a icon to play or sthg and freezing and a BSOD again!! the same kernel data inpage!!

Why is this happening??? please any input would be apreciated. THanks.

my pc: athlon643200 x800pro,1G ram,1hd,2od.

I wonder if the bad PSU damaged your motherboard / ram / video / etc or if you have bad brown out's / power spikes.

oww no,damn,, i could check if my mobo and company are damaged with some programs right??thanx
what s bad brown and power spikes thing u said?

but then its not a problem that i need to get a 480-500W psu?
thanx

Your new PSU should be good if it's new (unless it was damaged)

Brown Out is when the power coming to the drops, most equipment is not affected by it, but senstive equipment is (like computers).

Spike is where there is a voltage increase (beyond normal),most equipment is not affected by it, but senstive equipment is (like computers).

Do you notice lights dim where the pc off and on frequently?

This could damage, these are just some of the many possiblities of what's going wrong, it's possilbe that this is not the case and you could have something else wrong. Failing hardware can be very difficult to trouble shoot.

i think the lught s don t dim, there are 2 lights one yellowleft and a red right bboth are on,lighted constantly.

damn, i dunno what to do...buying a new psu is then useless?
(oh maybe the new psu i bought is failing??) its been working ok during a week)

thank u

Optik > relax , you said the' red a yellow lights ' are constantly on?
Are these lights on the front of your computer?
If they are, one of them is just a power on indicator, and the other shows when the HDD is actually working.
Can you post the actual wording of the error message yu are getting?
What O/S are you using and what updates have you done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back