Please Can Somone Help Me On Radeon 9250 Graphics Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyoine

Im new here but iv got a problam with my graphics card :( every time i play a game like :

Prince of Persure : Worror Within
GTA : Vice City

In the game i keep on getting lines and fuzzy picktures and i cant play the game. Iv installed the latest drivers from ATI and got Direct 9.c

Please can someone help me

Thank you

My running :

Win Xp
AMD Duron Processor 1.3GHZ
512 Mb RAM

i have a 9800 np and i too had problems with warrior within, yet all other (more demanding games) ran fine

make sure you have AA & AF disabled and try turning down the resoloution

also, did you do a clean install of the gfx card drivers or patch over the top? what's it like with other games?

you are just scraping within the recommended system specs with your processor though...

Similar problem

Hi, im new too and ive got a similar problem. I bought my ati radeon 9250 early last month and it was working fine for games like half life 2, doom3 and so on. Until two days ago,for some reason, there are faint green lines appearing on my screen during cal of duty and the others (except half life 2 for some reason). I have not updated the card or anything. It happened just out of the blue, im pulling my hair out cos i wanted to buy battle for middle earth 2mo but id not get the full appreciation of it. The green lines (about 3mm thick an 4cm wide) tend to multiply more when i move the mouse.
I have a packard bell, p4 2.8 Ghz and 500Mb RAM and Windows XP fully updated.
I would have trhe upmost respect for anyone who could solve this one, even the helpline at ati was useless, ive tried replacing the card, re-installing drivers (i must have restarted at leats fifty times today), fiddling with display options.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back