Please Check My log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm not sure what these are:
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinSysM] D:\WINDOWS\756731M.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinSysW] D:\WINDOWS\756731L.exe

If you know, then don't worry about them. If not get rid of them.

I definitely do not believe that log is clean. There are several highly suspicious entries in there. I suggest you do the following before doing anything else.

Important: Please read this thread HERE before deciding if you should CLEAN or FORMAT your system

Should you decide to that cleaning your system is the best option, please go to Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions and follow the steps given.
Do follow all the instructions exactly.

Thereafter, please post fresh HijackThis, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread. Do not copy and paste your logs if not it will be ignored and/or removed.

Our experts here will tend to your queries thereafter.

Also, please provide the results of the Antirootkit scan

PS. Jase, its Malware Removal University. hehe

Regards,
momok =)

This thread is for the use of wen9x88 only. Please don't post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Sorry about that - just reviewed your log again and I can see some questionable entries. Please follow momoks instructions above.

Regards Jason :)

This thread is for the use of wen9x88 ONLY. Please do NOT post your own virus/spyware problems into this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

PS: Thanks momok - typo error hehe

icic,anyway my system is good.
because i just format my system.
but i try find something can speed up my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back