please help all my games keep crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
help all my games keep crashing no mater what i play thay just crash the twist is i have 2 computer all but the same but my main want play games my main is a amd 3000+,winxp pro sp2, geforce 6600 256 mb vid,1gig ram on 2 512mb sticks, x3 160gig hdd, 500w power saply and my moutherboard is a gigabite 7n400 pro2 with all the bells and whistles but when i play game thay just crash to the desktop even red alert 2 but my 2nd pc works good its only a amd 2600+ with a geforce 6600 128mb vid it play all game fine
but back on mine all the rest of the computer stuff works fine just not the games im allway down at the computer shop but that dont have a clue so can any please help me with this.

What kind of PSU are you using and have you checked the actual power out it is providing? Have you run memtest86 (google it, it's a free utility) to test your RAM? These are the two most likely culprits. Also, make sure you're running a stable driver for your video card. Try 78.05 for a 6600 series.

psu is only about 4weeks old and the ram is only 2weeks old i have tryed heeps the driver on my vid card is 81.94 and all my drivers are up to date the best i can get but i have all so tryed play arowend with older drivers to

Did the troubles start after you addd the PSU or the RAM? Also the age of either is irrelevant as RAM can be brand new and be faulty and cheap PSU can fail at anytime.

it started just about week back befor it started playing up it was fine the ram works fine in the other computer so dose the psu and i just put in a brand new sound card today same thing i put in a new psu in to same thing and i have even go a brand new vid card geforce 6600le 259mb agp and it is still f****g up the next step is a sleg hamma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back