Please help.... cpu fan not working well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiii....
please help me .. i have a big problem my cpu fan is not working well in the bios i find that his speed is 0 rpm and the cpu was 93 c ...
and when i turn on the pc and work on it it will stop after 5 min and i must to restart it evrey 5 min i think his from the cpu fan what i shoud do ...
to replace the cpufan or it maybe from the motherboard?!

First of all, stop using the computer until you get it fixed! You are at a high risk of frying your system and doing permanent damage. Your CPU is overheating, and that is why it is turning off. Without a working fan, you are going to cook your CPU, forever.

Have you ever opened up the case before? Do you know what you are doing? If not, take it in to a pro right away and get yourself fixed.

If you do know a little, I'd check the CPU fan connection to the motherboard. Hopefully it simply came loose and all it'll take is plugging it back in.

Next I'd try a new CPU fan on there to test. I always seem to have a few lying around the house, but if you don't then you can either buy a cheap one just for testing, then get a real one later.... or just go ahead and get a good one....up to you. I'd recommend zalman fans. Quiet and powerful.

If that doesn't work, you may be having some motherboard problems...

Someone may come along who has some better ideas than I do, but in the meantime STOP USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!

Hello! Welcome to TechSpot!

DonNagual is absolutley
All electronics run on blue smoke,
if you let the blue smoke out they don't work any more. :stickout:
POOF dare it goes! :hotbounce
Who let the blue smoke out-out-out-out-out? :hotouch:
Ok I'll stop sing'in

Replace or fix that cpu fan right away...

G'Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back