Please help--hacktool/ trojan

Status
Not open for further replies.

t13nif

I am not meaning to be difficult but i desperately need help.I have hacktool and trojan infections. I have read all the sticky notes on how to remove these but i am having problems.

ZoneAlarm has locked down my PC from internet access. I have uninstalled ZA multiple times (successfully apparently) which allows me to periodically access the net, however ZA soon shuts it down (even though the program was uninstalled). Nevertheless, i was able to get to the trendmicro site to attempt a scan--it failed due to "network problems". No further information available and ZA then shut me down.

The only thing i have been able to do successfully is run HijackThis. I would appreciate it someone could take a look at my log. I am having surgery on Friday and and really need my PC to be up and running by then :(.

First Read: Only use these HJT-instructions when asked!
/P/ Process needs to be stopped
/U/ UNinstall anything to do with this
/R/ unRegister the xxx.DLL in that line
The text between the dotted lines underneath goes between the dotted lines of that post.
Make sure to follow ALL instructions, and in HJT tick/fix ALL lines!
...................................................................................................
/R/U/ O2 - BHO: DAPBHO Class - {0096CC0A-623C-4829-AD9C-19AF0DC9D8FE} - C:\Program Files\DAP\DAPIEBar.dll
/R/U/ O2 - BHO: CCHelper - {0CF0B8EE-6596-11D5-A98E-0003470BB48E} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Pro\CCHelper.dll
/R/ O2 - BHO: ts - {4006DCA3-433D-4FC8-AC36-42DA7797DCB7} - C:\WINNT\system32\bho.dll
/R/ O2 - BHO: TalMgr Class - {70230839-555C-4862-8D42-BB1E2352502C} - C:\WINNT\system32\italskti.dll
O3 - Toolbar: (no name) - {62999427-33FC-4baf-9C9C-BCE6BD127F08} - (no file)
/R/U/ O3 - Toolbar: Pa&nicware Pop-Up Stopper Pro - {B1E741E7-1E77-40D4-9FD8-51949B9CCBD0} - C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Pro\popuppro.dll
/P/ O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LoadQM] loadqm.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Download with &DAP - C:\PROGRA~1\DAP\dapextie.htm
Fix ALL your O16 - DPF: entries
/P/ O18 - Filter: text/html - {8293D547-38DD-4325-B35A-F1817EDFA5FC} - C:\Program Files\CMSystem\plugin.dll
...................................................................................................

Stop using IE. Go to www.getfirefox.com
With Firefox you won't need crappy popup-stopper programs.
Instead of DAP get the free Stardownloader from www.stardownloader.com

I followed all the steps above, however i ran into difficulty trying to Unregister the required items. The only item i was successfully able to unregister was italskti.dll. For every other one i attempted i received a "load error, requested module not located" (i'm sorry that's not verbatim). I still proceeded with the other steps successfully. Attached is my latest log file. I am still virus laden and in Zone Alarm Lockdown (with no net access).

First Read: Only use these HJT-instructions when asked!
/P/ Process needs to be stopped
/R/ unRegister the xxx.DLL in that line
The text between the dotted lines underneath goes between the dotted lines of that post.
Make sure to follow ALL instructions, and in HJT tick/fix ALL lines!
/R/ O2 - BHO: PicShow Class - {4487598C-2EC7-43A2-870E-6D8D720FDD9F} - C:\WINNT\system32\pkshvtvz.dll
/P/ O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WinampAgent] "C:\Program Files\Winamp\Winampa.exe"
/P/ O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ichckupd] C:\WINNT\system32\ichckupd.exe
/P/ O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [pshower] C:\WINNT\system32\pshwr.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back