Please help. Having headache with NDT2.sys

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangermat

I'm running Vista 32bits and have been infected with the NDT2.SYS. My sony is just about 1 month old and I am finding it very difficult to get this mess out of my computer. I have used spyware doctor to remove it, but it keeps coming back. Kasperky even picks it up and deletes it, but this keps on returning. It's appearance is very irritating and moreover I believe it will eventually cause more problems. Any help of any kind can be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Blind Dragon, thanks for your prompt reply. However I am stuck somewhere. I downloaded the AVG Antirootkit programme for my Vista and followed the instructions, but just can't run the program.I am now at step 11. Any help as to what I should do?Patiently waiting. Thanks in advance.

NDT2.SYS Problem.

Blind Dragon, thanks for your prompt reply. However I am stuck somewhere. I downloaded the AVG Antirootkit programme for my Vista and followed the instructions, but just can't run the program.I am now at step 11. Any help as to what I should do?Patiently waiting. Thanks in advance.

Blind Dragon said:
Please first read Is your system infected? Read this before Cleaning or Formatting

If you decide to clean your system please follow Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions exactly and post the 3 requested logs as attachments and the results from the antirootkit scan in the security section of the forums which can be found Security and the Web

disconnect from the internet to install it. And you should be in safe mode while installing it, your infection has the ability to

*communicate with other computer systems using HTTP protocols
*Deletes Other Processes From Disk
*Writes to another Process's Virtual Memory (Process Hijacking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back