Please HELP with a motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
My old computer took a hit from lightning and I am building a new computer and would like some advise.
So far I have bought these components (1) Athlon 64 3800 venice core processor (2.) ULTRA 2G Xfinity 600 Watt Power Supply (3) Artic cooling freezer 64 pro PWM fan control. (4) ati 256mb all in wonder video card.

I have a 80 gig hard drive and two sticks of 512 Ultra DDR memory.

I am not a huge gamer but when I am playing I am like everyone else I want it fast and smooth. I use the computer mostly for chat, word, surf, and game from time to time.

I can't seem to find the perfect stable / dependable mother board. I have looked at them all and the all have confusing reviews. ( some say they are the best and some say they suck) Could someone help me find the perfect board for around or under $150. All I want is a dependable motherboard that's as fast as the lightning that killed the other computer that I had !!!!!!!!!!

I have looked at these but I still don't know what to get. These are just the ones that I have looked over real good. I am open to any sugestions.

** DFI LanParty UT NF4 SLi-DR EXPERT ***

** ASUS A8N-SLI Premium Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD **

** MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI Motherboard **

**GIGABYTE GA-K8N Pro-SLI Socket 939 NVIDIA nForce4 SLI ATX AMD Motherboard with 1394b**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back