Please review my HijackThis log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

you`re running an outdated version of HJT, see HERE.

What is your reason for posting a HJT log?

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of uzziah0 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

I read here (How to post your Hijackthis log-file as an ATTACHMENT (- I can't enter a link to this topic)) that you can run this, and have others review it to give advice on what actions to take to clean up your computer.

Thanks for you r help so far, I have not had a chance to run this again, but I think I will Tuesday or Wednesday night.

new log attached

OK, I finally got around to doing this, thanks for your patience, and help.

Attachments

• hijackthis.log
    7 KB · Views: 5
Hi,

Have HijackThis fix these entries:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {549B5CA7-4A86-11D7-A4DF-000874180BB3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: Offliner AdFilter Helper - {DC9377A2-2E8D-44A1-99DB-F8A821DF254D} - C:\PROGRA~1\SN89AE~1.SAF\SAFE'N~1\Plugins\Anti-Ads\SIPLUG~1.DLL
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - (no file)

Are you experiencing any malware related problems?

Regards,
momok

I'll fix these things right away, thanks.

How would I determine if I have a malware related problem?
I have AdAware, AdWatch, SpyBot, and some from AVG. Along with all the ones from the instructions to run HijackThis from one of the threads here.
Nothing serious was found.

That is a good setup. However I notice you do not have any firewall running. I strongly recommend you get one. ZoneAlarm, Kerio or Comodo are good options.

Your log was clean; I would believe your system should be clean and free from infections, if you are not getting unwanted popups of any kind or having your task manager disabled etc.

Regards,
momok =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back