Please verify email address change

Maurice

I have just been to user profile, & changed my email address, as I have had some problems on the new ISP, such as I have still been getting responses to my queries, although I had not notified you of the change, could you now verify that my Wanadoo address link is now valid & working.

Thanks, Maurice.

Maybe you are addressing this to the mods? I checked and got this.
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

olefarte said:
Maybe you are addressing this to the mods? I checked and got this.
Yes, I was, but can you tell me, what the heck they mean?, obviously I'm getting replies still, as I've received this one. My techie didn't delete all my old ISP's bits & pieces, but, before I get rid, I want to be sure that TS is using the new email address, so do you think I should pursue it any further, or let it ride, I know that you will give me good guidance.
What do they mean by administrator, is that me, or are they referring to a TS staff member?

Thanks, Maurice.

Go to where you changed you email address in your profile and see if it's changed. The administrator would be Julio. You have not checked the box, in "Edit Options", to allow anyone to send you email's, that's your choice.

Back