Pls HELP ME!! Trojan-Spy.Win32@mx With Vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be honest, I m really not used to with IT. Just really User. I m just work with ordinarly MS Office. I m absolutely have no way to go, now. I tried to do rely with your recommendation, but it's not work for me. I thought maybe I did it wrong or Sth. Help me pls. guys.

My case:
I just got a new one laptop, uses windows vista, then I was surfing. By fool, I did download some files. after that I did accept to run "Spyblocked" or Sth (I thought it will be help me to solve the problem) I was trapped by this file. So, now i get the annoying warning pop up said "Window explorer has been stopping ... Restart.. " It shown up in every about 5 sec. When it shown everything have to be stop and you have to ga back to click acknowledge this pop up <Restart or close it>. It means I have to do everything before it shows up and stop (do before 5 sec.). It s really hard to do like your recommend. I can not install any files. I cannot go back to internet again by using this laptop. However, I can download files from the other my PC.
This is really bad for me very confusing and frustrating please help me.
Help me, anybody... Please.

Why they have to create Trojan or Sth like this? It's not cool.
It's really really Bad. It have a lot of things to do better that this.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow as many of the instructions as you can.

Post fresh HJT, AVG Antispyware and Combofix logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Also, let me know the results of the AVG Antirootkit scan.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of KP115 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back