Portion of certain windows are cut off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishquad

I am a quadriplegic and use voice recognition software to do all of my typing and a large portion of my navigation. Anyway, I recently had to reinstall Dragon Naturally Speaking version 9 preferred and when I started to create a new user the Audio setup wizard window opened and about one quarter of the window seemed to be cut off so that I could not read any of the text on that side of the window, and there isn't a scroll bar to move the viewer over.

I've tried resizing the display at 1024x768 and also 800x600 and still about 1/4 of the content in the Audio setup wizard window seemed to be cut off. The next two windows were the same and the one to adjust the microphone and do the volume check was missing the part of the screen with the volume meter so the program wouldn't allow me to complete the setup process.

I completely removed DNS 9 from my hard drive and did a clean install but the problem persists,

I uninstalled the graphics drivers and then reinstalled them but it did not solve my problem. I'm starting to get really, really frustrated, this program is essential for me to be able to be completely independent on my computer, not to mention the amount of money I paid for this program for it not to be working. please help me

Dell Dimension 5100
Pentium 4 3.4GHz
2 GB of Ram
Radeon X1600 Pro 512 MB PCI Express Graphics Card
Windows XP MCE 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back