Possible infection

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgear

Am I possibly infected?Here is the deal,in my task manager only two system processes are running which are csrss.exe and winlogon.exe are the only system files running while it normally has alot more than that.I have ran Ad-aware SE Pro and it only had 22 non important items like cookies and things under MRU 3.Also the computer has been running a little slower than normal and I can't un-install Driver Parallel Lines it says there is no un-install.exe .Do you think I am possibly infected with something?

(Moderator edit: Posts merged. Please use the edit button, rather than replying to your previous post where there are no other replies in between. If bumping the thread, please wait at least 24 hours for a reply.)

Wait I found out why it didn't show all of the processes but why is this so high in cpu?And why don't my borders show up in the pic?
CPU PIC

I'm not quite sure about what you mean by your borders don't show up. Please be more specific than that.
System Idle Process is simply what its name suggests: What your system is doing when it is doing nothing. 98% = 98% of your system resources are being tracked and monitored, free and ready to be utilised by System Idle Process. That's all, no need for alarm.

Regards,
momok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back