PRICE CHECK : FIC P4M-800m i must know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greyz

i have problems with my motherboard which is a FIC p4m-800m.
i have been told that this motherboard is a really a piece of crap

Motherboard : FIC (first international computer)
FIC P4M-800m

all i need is to know how much this motherboard cost can anyone tell me whats the average price it is worth?

I really don't know how much it's worth, but it doesn't look horrible, I mean it has agp 8x and all. I don't know anything about Fic though, they may be crap like pc chips. If you want to sell it and get a better board, you may get +/- $30-50 depending on how you sell it, since it's used.

hmm just wondering see, right now i have a crashing problem and i cannot play any high power games like half-life2 or battlefield2 after a few minutes it just crashes, somtimes the screen scambles then the computer shuts off and somtimes the moniter turns off
and after it crashes, somtimes it says my graphics card has been reset because it stoped responding and some times microsoft crash analysis says its my graphics card.
though i am 100% it is not my graphics card becuase i put a new one in and it still dos it, and this new graphics card i tested it eccessively at my m8s house :)
people have told me that the only thing causeing this can be my motherboard sinse it is the 2nd piece to it
and the people at the computer repair shops have said the motherboard is faulty or too weak.
i have a hercules 3d prophet radeon 9800 XT classic 256mb
a kickass graphics card :D and he said after a certain extent of power the motherboard is whiching it off..

eph i dunno if any of u can understand what i typed but ohwell lol

Maybe your power supply is too weak for the components you're trying to power, that can cause crashes.

i do have a weak powersupply, but i already tested it with a new one and it still did the same thing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back