Problem with IE7 i think or virus:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackeralert

ok here the problem:
First when i go to google.com and search any things it will search a good whole list of it.However one i tried to click it,it will bring me to website;upsprite.com or lighttask.com
if i didnt rmb wrong.everylink google.com give me will end up there

Second when i tried to log in my acc here i couldnt nv log in(using a different comp now)

i dled AVG antispyware and spyboy search and destroy
i still cant solve the problem any solution?

Hi, hackeralert, and welcome to Techspot :wave:

Take a look at the following threads to make your experience here as enjoyable as possible :)

Message for all newcomers

Guide to making a good post/thread

The Techspot FAQ

If you could take a minute to fill in some of your profile information that would be helpful to all members of the forum too :)
Knowing someone's location in the world can be extremely helpful, even if you just put a country.

Also remember to post any problems or questions that you have in the appropriate forums :)

With regards to your problem, download Hijack This and post your log as an attachment and i'll take a look through it :)

really a suspected malware problem should go in the Security & The Web forum but don't worry about it now, just for future reference ;)

have hijack this fix this entry:

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {7E853D72-626A-48EC-A868-BA8D5E23E045} - (no file)

afterwards, please follow these instructions:
"When you install HijackThis, put it in e.g. C:\Program Files\HJT, NOT in Temp and NOT on your Desktop!
Otherwise HJT can NOT make backups of the 'fixes', in case you want to UNDO a fix!

Rename the HijackThis_v2.exe file to Crusty.exe. This is because some malware can hide from HijackThis.exe. Right click the HijackThis_v2.exe file and choose rename. Click in the title box and press the delete key to clear what's there, type Crusty.exe and press the enter key. Right click the Crusty.exe file and send to desktop(create shortcut)."

the folder c:\program files\hjt will not exsist until you create it

what those instructions say are to create that folder and put the hijack this file in it (i.e. the "HijackThis.exe" file) and then to rename it to Crusty, so that the file will then be called Crusty.exe (although the .exe part won't show up)

may i ask what country you're from? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back