Problem with msn messenger 6.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mloo55

It happens that when i want to chat with a friend i called him and no window appear and suddenly messenger closes by itself and the icon in the lower right side dissapears, I desisntalled and installed again with the same problem.
What can i do
tks
mloo55

Just I did and the problem is the same but to tell you I dont know it is related i have a problem with a spy put by Mywebsearch(smile) and i could not eliminate but finally I hit. I supposed that it created the problem but all other pages are ok except with messenger. As I mentioned the icon appears in the lower right side and then dissapears. I will try anyway again.
thanks
mloo55

I have a problem with MSN Messenger also that I've never been able to resolve, no matter what version I use. Whenever I try to send a message, I get disconnected, and have to unplug my router and let it reconnect. Every tiime. I know it's probably some setting, probably on my firewall causing it, but I can't figure out what it is. Even turning the firewall off doesn't help, so I'm not sure really what's causing it.

To make a long story short, I downloaded Trillian and use it to connect to both MSN and Yahoo Messenger and have no problems with MSN now. You might want to give it a try. Click this link if you'd like to try it. Trillian

Just I have a problem that when I point on TRILLIAN to open the page the page is not on view so in some case I have to write all the address, one problem more could you help with it. Otherwise give the entire address.
rgds
mloo55

mloo55 said:
Just I have a problem that when I point on TRILLIAN to open the page the page is not on view so in some case I have to write all the address, one problem more could you help with it. Otherwise give the entire address.
rgds
mloo55
Link for Trillian. http://www.ceruleanstudios.com/ I don't understand why you can't get it with the link I provided above, it works for me. Anyway try this link. Also the programs that Technel mentioned are good, if you want to try them instead. Try all of them if you want to and see which one you like best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back