Problem With nForce Control Panel (nVidia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I click on the nForce control panel icon in the system tray, I receive this message: Incorrect size returned during FXMANAGER_ALLOCATE. I then click OK and the control panel comes up. However, the speaker output level bars are frozen.
Any suggestions?

Windows XP-H.E.
eMachines T3256
2200 megahertz AMD Pentium III
128 kilobyte primary memory cache
512 kilobyte secondary memory cache
NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) Audio Codec Interface
NVIDIA(R) nForce(TM) MCP Audio

I am merely right clicking on the icon for the nForce Tray Options in my system tray. Once I click OK to the error mentioned in my previous post, the nForce Control Panel comes up. Before the error appeared, the speaker output levels would move as the actual output varied. Now each speaker bar is displayed in its full length - green, yellow, and red. The bars appear to be frozen.

ALso

Do make sure you have latest drivers, as suggested by tbrunt3.
You can also get to all nvidia display options by right clicking your dekstop (on an empty spot) and select properties, then click the settings tab at the top right. click the advanced button (lower right) there should be a tab titled GeForce, forceware or Nvidia Properties. when you get here there should be a side menu that pops out to the left side giving all acccess to nvidia options and then some..
G'luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back