Problem With Nomad Jukebox Zen Extra 60gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've loaded a lot of music onto this thing, and it transfers nicely. but for whatever reason when i go back to play certain things, the music has disappeared. is there a certain way i'm always supposed to transfer music that'll keep the music on there? should i reinstall the software?

please help. :(

furelise said:
i've loaded a lot of music onto this thing, and it transfers nicely. but for whatever reason when i go back to play certain things, the music has disappeared. is there a certain way i'm always supposed to transfer music that'll keep the music on there? should i reinstall the software?

please help. :(

Did you play again (on the ZEN) the stuff that disappeared, before that happened?

i might not have necessarily played the music back, but i usually look and see if the music is on there right after i transfer it. i'll see it on the list.

Hmm..That's quite strange. Try taking a look at the disk space remaining once you're finished transferring, and take a look at it after the problem happens. If its the same, the files might actually be there, but are not appearing in the list.

The best thing you've got to do is update the firmware, in my opinion.
kritonas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back