Not open for further replies.

AngelOfLighT

i have an blue screen and it saids.
page default in none page area
this vista is in an upgrade
i wonder whats wrong
thanks

page default in nonepage area 'vista problem'

The Non-Paged area is that area of RAM which contains the system core code. Since this code is unlikely to contain errors a‘Page Fault in Non-Paged area’ likely indicates a serious problem with RAM. It might also be faulty code put there by a damaged hard disk. Lastly, some utility software puts code there and if this error occurs after a new installation, you should remove the software. Check your ram

blue screen - memory manager

blue screen - memory manager
i dont know why this appear, is my mother board are going bad?>
it s a dell3100
thanks

No, probably a failed memory module, or one that needs to be reseated.
Use a rubber glove or plastic bag to snap back the "hold-downs", then remove and re-insert each module.
If htat doesn't help, download and run the free MemTest86 for four hours... to test or rule out memory modules as a cause.

Hello AngelOfLighT,
Please update your user profile to include your system specs and your location. Then we can start with your problem

Thanks

blue screen a3ab.sys adress babeb646 base at ba3ad000

blue screen a3ab.sys adress babeb646 base at ba3ad000
help in windows xp pro

blue screen error portcls.sys adress a9ba6647

blue screen error portcls.sys adress a9ba6647
it pop ups after windows xp pro comes out

Ok,
delete the USB controller in the Device Manager and see if after a reboot, the USB controller is automatically reinstalled... and the BSOD stops

Tedster,
I ask for more information all thie time... I have found that in posts with next to no specs or anything else, it does no good to ask the "offender" to read anything... They are absolutely clueless individuals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back