problemb with my x box help me!!!

the prob is that my x box sais it cant read the games or that it is damaged or dirty when i know nothing is wrong with the games.. can anyone tell me what the problemb is??

Give a little more information!!! Is it with 1 game, all games, disc scratched at all? etc....

no none of the games are scratched ok it happens with most of my games. im now trying to play halo and it will get all the way to the point of picking the level, it will start loading it and all of a sudden it goes black with a message that the disk is dirty or dammaged. ive even tryed to repair the non damaged disk with a scratch dr. and if that doesnt happen it will tell me right after i put the disk in that it cant recognize the game as a x box game

Try your games in a friends Xbox. If they work, then you know that somethings wrong with your Xbox. If not, your game discs probably are damaged.

they seem to have worked in my brothers x box. this prob has gotten progresivly worse. and im quite sure the problemb is the x box. have you ever heard of this problemb and how to fix it?

If your getting disk read errors then your going to have to open it up and adjust the lens. There are a ton of guides on how to do that..google it.

Hi

see here, basically there are 3 types of DVD drive for the Xbox, the phillips is the worst type and fails quite quickly, I know I have one that is 3 years old and regularly wont read disks that work on my sons, he has a Thompson type drive in his.

You can buy a new drive from ebay, but dont open the Xbox if its in warranty.

Regards

Back