Problems with firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been having an issue with Firefox where on some websites set types of pictures will now show up... For example on facebook.com profile pictures will not show up and on flickr.com no pictures show up. If anybody has ever had this problem or can point me in the right direction to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

jcshad said:
I have been having an issue with Firefox where on some websites set types of pictures will now show up... For example on facebook.com profile pictures will not show up and on flickr.com no pictures show up. If anybody has ever had this problem or can point me in the right direction to fix it, it would be greatly appreciated.

nope.

Do you have the right extensions to view these items? Flash player,etc.....

yeah I do. I used to be able to view the pictures but at one point they stopped showing up... they're just image files

Did you right click on the image and choose the "show image file"

Change your settings to Default and see if it helps also

can't even click it. I can go to the page source and then view the images by copy-pasting the image source into a new window... but it just won't show up in the normal page. I think its something that might be fixed if I just clear the entire firefox cache... but I have no idea how to do that...

Go to tools> clear private data then make sure cache has a checkmark in front of it> then clear private data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back