Problems with Hauppauge WinTV GO 180

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNCPapa

TS Special Forces
Anyone here have experience with the Hauppauge WinTV GO 180 TV card on WinXP? I have this card installed on my Dual 733 running WinXP SP1. The card functions fine for quite some time - until I decide to turn the Wintv2000 application off. When I select to shut down the application the program disappears, but the process continues on. If I attempt to forcefully close the process nothing happens. It continues on as if I did nothing, and of course I cannot launch another instance to watch tv again. If I select to log off and log back on the process continues to run. If I reboot the machine, it is, of course, gone. Anyone have experience with this card and/or application? I have downloaded and installed the newest drivers and version of this application available at the hauppauge website. Any additional info would be greatly appreciated.

LNCPapa

Problem solved - sort of. Upon suggestion from Storm I have changed TV applications and all seems to be fine now. I wasn't attached the the one that came from Hauppauge anyway so this works out great!

LNCPapa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back