Problems with Microsoft word

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, today i had to type a paper and mysteriously my Microsoft Word is missing, i checked everywhere to find it, files, folders, and the recycle bin and it wasnt there, its not like some1 could delete it, im the only one who uses this comp.pls reply if u can help me get my mircosoft word back

which word?

Which v. Word did you have? Was it preinstalled, or do you have the program disk? If it was instaled as part of an "office" suite, insert the Office disk, and click on the "repair previous installation" option. If it is a standalone, reinstall. If it was preinstalled, you might try MS support. If all else fails, there is a free download called PC Inspector File Recovery that I have had some success with. I found it at Find PC World. I'm no expert at this, but I've had my own troubles with Office 2003. Might help?

witless is bliss

Not the most optimum solution, but you can always try www.openoffice.org It is in many ways just as good as Word, but it's free. Give it a look, especially if you need this paper done in a crunch.

BTW
:wave:Welcome to TechSpot:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back