Problems with multicolors on Counter-strike: Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

smetremont

When I play Counter-strike: Source the players, guns, and some stuff on some maps are multicolored. I dont know what the problem is and if someone could tell me that would help alot. I have a sis 760 graphics card and if i need to download something for it please post the site as well. Thank You.

you are using integrated graphics which doesn't help but if you could post a print screen picture then it would help me help you better

press the print screen key then open Paint and paste the picture, save it, and upload it as an attachment

please use the Edit button if you want to add new information instead of posting a new reply when there are no new posts

if pressing "Prt Scr" and then doing Edit > Paste in paint doesn't work for you then take a photo of the screen with a digital camera if you have one

ahh i see now

try reinstalling the game or downloading the latest drivers for your graphics

if that doesn't help then getting a proper graphics card may help

i downloaded a new version and it still is multicolor do i neeed to mess wotht he video setting or what. thanks again

there's a couple of things i'd like to know first before you play with settings
1) have you put the latest patches on if there are any?
2) has it always looked like this or did it just start recently?

I havent put any patches on that i know of and i dont know if there are any or not is there a way to find out? Also ever scince i fixed the screen going black problem it was like that but the screen going black problem i had from the first time i tryed to play so really yes it has always been like that.

you can go to gamespot.com and find patches or go to the valve site and see if there are any patches there

it may be worth reinstalling if it has always looked like this, it wouldn't really hurt if you did ;)

it doesn't seem that there are any patches but the fusion pack might help, although do keep in mind it's only a beta 1 so it's not a finished version

that might help you, it does say that it replaces the skins etc with better ones. have you tried reinstalling the game yet? that could be all you need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back