Problems with nfs underground and geforce 2 gts

Status
Not open for further replies.

callviju

I am having a problem with nfs underground. the cars are not there there is only a white space that is the only graphical prob everything else is good

i have a amd 700mhz, 256 mb ram, windows xp, 40bg hard disk, sblive sound card and the latest drivers.

No video card listed you will need one that supports dx9 and your procrossor pretty samll to play that game ...Ever think about upgrading if you are serious in to games I can make some suggestions.

video card

the video card is a geforce 2 gts with 64mb ram and the only problem with the game is that the the cars in the game come as all white there are no other graphical problems. the game runs fine but the cars come out as white cutouts wierd

callviju said:
the video card is a geforce 2 gts with 64mb ram and the only problem with the game is that the the cars in the game come as all white there are no other graphical problems. the game runs fine but the cars come out as white cutouts wierd

Well seems to be that there is a graphics problem if you cannot see the cars .. But is this the cars that are locked too or all the cars..

And your card does not support DX9 but dx9 is backwards compatiable.. I really not sure if your card supports dx8.1 pretty old card i see what else I can find for you.

all cars

all cars not just mine pretend the games screen is a picture and some kid decided he liked the cars and he just cut them all out and all that is left is a white cutout. I have the latest drivers and everything. i mean i can play the game but i just cant see the cars.

OK dude this is more than likely a dx problem this card really is only a direct 7 support card other words this card is quite old ( now if had a ti card it might work) that game requires dx 9 to work

Try this driver see if this help any

http://www.voodoofiles.com/7780

I really think about investing in a new card ... The fx series all supports dx9 i suggest a least a fx5800 or above

it did not work well any one have any recomedations on a new computer for 500 or less i got hdd moniter and some other stuff

hey guys i just find some other graphics problems in sacred
i think that the card is messed up
i am going to lower the cards gpu and memory speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back