Problems with playing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperfin

The problem is, my computer gets too hot when I play C&C Renegade.
And it crashes when it gets too high.
I have to keep breaks every few minutes.
Any free(notice:free) way to cool down the computer and destroy the crashes?

open case all wide open.. take side panels off..its free :grinthumb and when its wide open u can blow all that dust off there too..

actually its shouldnt be so hard to do.. couple of screws off then rip the hood off.. try not to spill coke/coffee inside parts after that.. i don't know another free trick to cool it down..more cool air inside is what it needs

uhh..

well.. that hmm thats the tricky part but u have to explain they too your puter needs service it shoulnt go too hot if every cooler/fan is working normally so.. there is something wrong like i said it could be lotsa dust inside or some fans not working..

someone who knows about puters must check inside..its only temporary solution to keep case opened to cool it down but its cost nothing..

You might get a little farther with help from people here if you would take a little advice and at least try to open the case or sit fans up to cool the PC down. And its not going to get you help any faster posting the same question in mulitple threads.

Sniperfin said:
C'mon, I got a community match on Sunday.

Anyway, my other fan isn't spinning so fast.
Then that's probably the issue. Get some cooling in there. I know of guys who put A/C duct pipes blowing air into their PCs to cool them off. Don't do that but try the above advice .Otherwise, if u can, I would suggest getting a new case with more fans(or just the fans, if there's space).Or get a w/cooling solution. Whatever does it for ya.

P.S. - Try to clean ur case if its dirty inside(with a can of compressed air. u can get one from photo studios or computer shops). It makes a great diffference in temperatures.

This kid is a little arrogant and rude. It should say in the FAQs that you should not be arrogant, rude or mean, and should be nice because we are here only to help with info you have no clue on.

Also kid, don't play games on your computer, solves the problem easily and freely.

Second you have to put money in you computer, just like an old American muscle car. I would say take it to a computer shop and they will diagnose the problem. (for $$$$ money)

You say you have parents?? Well I best not ask...

Sniperfin said:
I need a free way, beat it.
Take ur attitude somewhere else. U probably don't even know what we're talking about. And Crossfire, he ain't just a little rude, he's the whole damn package!

Put a frozen ice cube tray on top of your PC. Or you can even pour cold water over the back fan while it is on.. that way, you'll clean every blade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back