problumes MSI GeForce 7300 LE 256 MB PCI-E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intel P4 doul core 3.4Ghz
Intel 945 GCCR
RAM DDR2 1GB
80GB H.D.D
OP SYS WINDOWS XP SP2

Fist time it was ok to wrok with card after few day's it stop.every time I try to run a game I get the message that Direct 3D could
not be initialized. Also when I run directx diagnostic tool I get the
massage:

"Hardware accelerated Direct3D 9+ is not available because the display
driver does not support it. You may be able to get a newer driver from
the hardware manufacturer."
i try to update Direct X
i try to update MSI GeForce 7300 LE 256 MB

when i put new operting sysytem it work agine
I can not figure out how to fix this problem.

Thanks for you help.
:confused:

I've moved it. Where are your comments on his spelling beef_jerky4104? You better complain on everyone.

I don't understand SNGX? I feel some kind of aggresive motion from your post.

EDIT: Oh I just realized that I corrected you on mispelling GeForce as Geforce. :) Sorry if you thought I was being rude. I didn't comment on his spelling because it was in the wrong forum and wasn't worth the time. But since I see that it is in the correct forum I will do so.

You neglected to tell us the manufacture of your RAM. There is no such thing as a Pentium 4 Dual-Core, I believe you mean the Pentium D. Dual Core is mispelled. You didn't capitalize properly. You mispelled many random words. You should edit your post if you expect a solid answer from us.

beef_jerky4104 - Twice you've called me out on capitalization 'problems' with video cards. My feeling is its pretty friggin insignificant in the scope of everything else on this board. So if you think it is important to point out in my otherwise valid comment that I didn't use the proper trade name capitalization then thats fine. But if you are going to continue to do that then I expect to see you coming down on everyone that makes much more significant errors in their posts such as atrocious spelling, difficult to read or comprehend posts, and other more serious problems. I think that maybe the extra time you've wasted for both of us dealing with this issue could have been better spent trying to actually solve the real problems that prompted the threads in the first place. That is all I'm going to say on this issue for now.

So this post isn't completely wasted:
peero22 - Download the latest video card drivers for your operating system and that card. You can find them at www.nvidia.com then go to www.windowsupdate.com and do custom and check to see if there are any directx updates you can get. If those don't solve your problem post back with more details.

Wow, you didn't need to be so hostile SNGX. Still I understand you, and it was my fault. I should have also pointed out his mistakes earlier.

Try enabling the features you want in the Nvidia control panel. Right-click on the desktop. Your screenshot shows stuff is not available and there are no problems reported???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back