Prodlem with sound card and driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

milostuvic

I hawe a problem with the sound with my Pc. There is no sound on it at all. I should install a sound driver for my sound card but i don't know which one. It was not provided by my sound card manufacturer. I dont even know which sound card i have but i know i hawe one.(can I download a driver) What should i do?

HmmmM!

Is Your Sound Card Onboard??If its not onboard,open your system cover,unscrew the screw where your soundcard is.try looking behind or in the front,u should see your soundcard name.If u can find your soundcard name

Try searching around Google,to find the driver

make sure the driver is compatible with your Windows
:angel:

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Go HERE and read my post.

You will notice a link to the free Everest programme that will give you lots of info about your system.

If it turns out that you have onboard sound(AC97 etc), you will need to go to your mobo manufacturers website and download the correct sound drivers for your mobo.

If you have a separate soundcard, then you will need to go to your soundcard manufacturers website for the drivers.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Sound problem of my PC

milostuvic said:
I hawe a problem with the sound with my Pc. There is no sound on it at all. I should install a sound driver for my sound card but i don't know which one. It was not provided by my sound card manufacturer. I dont even know which sound card i have but i know i hawe one.(can I download a driver) What should i do?
Please help me I have got a problem with my computer. I don't have any sound at all. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Sound problem of my PC

milostuvic said:
Please help me I have got a problem with my computer. I don't have any sound at all. Thank you for your kind assistance.

Please don`t post the same question twice.

Go into your device manager, and look to see if there are any yellow exclamation or question marks next to your audio devices.

Get the free Everest programme from HERE.

Run the programme and click on the large computer icon, then the computer summary icon, and look for audio adapter. This will tell you what kind of sound device you have in you system.

If you don`t understand what it says, post the results in this thread, and I`ll see what I can do.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back