Profile not working and name question

mopar man

I have 2 questions/problems:

1) I have tried continuously to get my edit profile page to come up to no avail. Is it my connection (dial up), or the fact that I'm using IE7? All it brings up is the Pgae Cnaont Be Fnuod (in correct order, of course ;) )

2) Is it possible to just change my name to Mopar since I have a feeling I will be here for a while? :)

No problem in editing my profile, so it`s possible your connection has something to do with it.

The only way you can change your username, would be to re-register with a different username. This is perfectly fine if that`s what you want to do. However, you would be starting again from scratch. I would also have to ban/delete your present account, as we only allow one account per member. let me know what you wish to do.

Regards Howard :)

No idea about your first problem, seems to be on your side as there are no other members having that kind of trouble.

As for #2, seeing that you are an established member I can grant your request for an username change, please email me with details (new username desired, etc.) so I can change it manually.

Julio, should I pm you? When I attempted to email you it said "Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help."

I tried to send an email. Not sure if it worked or not, because this is the first time I used Outlook Express.

How do you normally send emails? Just send one via whatever you normally use.

You don`t have to use Outlook express if you don`t want to. For instance, I always send Julio emails via my Yahoo mail account. ;)

Regards Howard :)

Well, I guess it worked! Thanks Julio!

To Howard: Well, I am trying to figure Outlook out. Sadly, its a little bit confusing for me. I think I have it down now.

Back