Program "TFTP964" startup problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have something in startup, "TFTP964", that on startup always "can't be found" and prompts me to find out what it is via windows automated whatever.... I have tried to turn it off of my starup list but have unable to do so. Spybot's startup system won't even uncheck it, and "Startup Control Panel" shows that a new copy spawns every time I disable the old one.

I have run AVG and it has found no virus... any other suggestions?

Has your computer been shut down by NT authority lately? Check the NT authority thread. Along with shutting down my computer it also created TFTP files with 3 or 4 random numbers after it every once and awhile.

In fact, yes it has... but I have already fixed that problem. Still getting the string of garbage at start up though...

you could try jvi6 powertools it is free for 30 days and does a good job of cleaning out invalid files in your directory and your registry. I have used it for years unfortunately it is no longer freeware.

Just tryed the JV16 bit... while it certianally cleared out huge portions of worthless registry bits, it didn't do anything to stop the TFTthing... any other suggestions for startup management?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back