programmes opening and closing on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hello to you all!
i have a problem with my pc, it an old one, the only one i own.
anyway the problem is this..... when i boot up my pc decides to open programmes all on their own and also closes them. sometimes its after i have been running for a while and sometimes as the service or programmes load.
i have formatted my pc perhaps half a dozen times thinking that it may have been virused, but after i have formatted and run my pc it starts doing it all over again. therefore i can assume that its not viruses. so i have come to you for your experienced advice.

:giddy:

If the pc is used online then its probably getting viruses and spyware over and over again. You need to protect it.

hi rik.
i have been with peter 93 when he was formatting his pc, he had all the necessary protection in place, av and firewall.it happens even before the interntet is connected.

the only formatting that i have done is the standard formatting with xp os disc. besides as i understand, LLF is not possible with modern pc's and if it is possible with some drives there are chances that your HD can be destroyed permanently if it the process fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back