PS2 Memory Card 2 Corrupted Data Problem HELP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had just finished playing Gran Turismo 4 and saving it. I decided to see the memory card browser when I saw corrupted data and I couldn't find my GT4 data of course I panicked. I then when into the game and it told me the game data was corrupted. It then asked if I wanted to create a new save and overwrite the corrupted data but everytime the game tried to delete the corrupted data it said it failed to delete it. I then tried delete it manually on the browser but again it failed. Now the game wont let me play without first deleting the corrupted data. Please help what should I do. I had 65.0% complete on the game.

This problem just happened to my friend yesterday! Does anyone know if there is a way to get the info on the card back? I'm at 93% and ever since GT1 I've always kept a copy memory card just in case.

HOw do you go to

Hot do you go to the place where you can delete some of your games in ur memory card cause i just had my Ps2 i got lots of games in my card how do u go to the place where u can delete it

easy

u just boot ur ps2 with no game in the disk tray and select ur memory card u should know what to do from there.

how to delete corrupted data

hi i know how to delete corrupted data. put a audio cd (a cd with songs in) in the ps2 and then go to your browser and go to your memory card. now try deleting it and see if it works because i had the same problem and i deleted corrupted data by doing this.

#3 06-11-2006, 10:16 PM
Jean Paolo
Newcomer, in training Join Date: Jun 2006

HOw do you go to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hot do you go to the place where you can delete some of your games in ur memory card cause i just had my Ps2 i got lots of games in my card how do u go to the place where u can delete it

what SIRwILLETT doesn't work

hamas123 said:
Jean Paolo

HOw do you go to

what SIRwILLETT doesn't work
You know you can just press the "Quote" button instead of copy/pasting all that ;)

hamas123 said:
hi i know how to delete corrupted data. put a audio cd (a cd with songs in) in the ps2 and then go to your browser and go to your memory card. now try deleting it and see if it works because i had the same problem and i deleted corrupted data by doing this.

Jean Paolo

HOw do you go to

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Run the ps2 without a disk in it and go to browser and then press x in a little while you will see all your games that you saved.if you want to delete a game you use the directional keys to go to the game and then you press x.you should know what 2 do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back