ps3 preorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

twite

Just wondering..was anyone lucky enough to get a ps3 preorder? I was at school when i found out that gamestop was taking them..so i didnt get one...I guess ill be camping out at walmart Nov. 16.

You might want to take a look at this Techspot article HERE.

It seems the ps3 is having some problems that may not be fixed before it`s release.

If it were me, I think I`d hold off on ordering one, until I was sure the problems had been ironed out.

Regards Howard :)

the fortunate thing is that theirs about 100,000 ignorant people out their that will buy it for 3 times the price (ebay)

Yes, but only because I am an avid customer. The place I go to by games he was really pissed off cause he really wanted his primary customers to get the systems. 3 people in line this morning though spots 4,5,6 were just there to get the system to sell it on ebay...

But yea, I got reservation 1 here so I'm a happy camper.

If it starts having problems, I'll return it. Most problems anyways would surface in the first month.

imaginepc, if i were you i would seriuosly consider selling that preorder on ebay, and camping out the day before for another one. just a couple of minutes ago, i saw a preorder sell for $1600, and as we come closer to launch that will probably reach over $2000. All i know, is that on november 16, i will gather my sleeping bag, and enjoy my night in front of bestbuy ore walmart

Not in it for the money. I want the system to play on. its why I bought my High-def TV about 5 months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back