PSP Multiplayer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroCount

I just bought a PSP, YAY!

I know that is it Wi-Fi and will pick up a wireless connection for internet access and multiplayer play. My question is, can you talk over the PSP, a.k.a. TeamSpeak.

Like on Socom Fireteam bravo, can you comunicate with your teammates, or are you just running around not knowing what's going on?

Oh, and I was thinking of getting these games, if any of you have them, let me know if I should or shouldn't.

(1.) Battlefront II

(2.) Killzone Liberation

(3.) Socom Fireteam Bravo

(4.) Socom Fireteam Bravo 2

(5.) Metal gear Solid: Portable Ops.

What do you think?

Thanks for looking guys.

-Zero

No you cant talk on a PSP with a TeamSpeak server or something like that ( That would be a cool feature though :D )

I do think that the PSP are coming out with a headset that comes with a mic so you can talk with a Keybinded button

Just be carefull about using your psp to scan the net.... Sony neglected to put any form of anti virus etc on the PSP and my buddy managed to get a worm on his which killed it!

Cpt_Subtext said:
Just be carefull about using your psp to scan the net.... Sony neglected to put any form of anti virus etc on the PSP and my buddy managed to get a worm on his which killed it!

O_O

God I hope they do!

they should make it where you can download like AVG-spyware / AVG-antivirus and a firewall like Sunbelt Kerio or something :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back