Psp Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno if this is the right forum to post in, but...
My PSP has a major problem with it's internet connection...it doesn't work. It says it HAS connected, but goes on to tell me it's taken too long to find the IP address and cannot connect.

...or something.

I bought the PSP in China (price andantages) and I'm using it back here in England. Could this be the reason to a faulty connection? It's been fine with everything other than internet (French and English games) but everything I've tried has failed.

And before anyone says, I have switched the little switch on the left of the PSp, and it still doesn't work!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Might be easier if you get a router with wireless capabilities and configure it with a wep 128 bit security password and make sure the ssid is not broadcast. This is if you already have dsl or cable internet connected to your pc. As the problem might be that someone detects you on their wireless and shuts it off or the fact that it is too far from you. The psp allows you to connect to someone elses wireless, but you must search for it first. I cant give you specific details since I traded in my psp due to not using it for 6 months, got a zboard and guildwars factions instead.

Jentus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back