Tech Stocking Stuffers: 18 awesome gifts under $50

Quick g-fx card question

By kimbo.ati ยท 4 replies
Dec 14, 2005
  1. i have a window on my case and im looking in and i spot this connector on my graphics card looks like power or a jumper im not sure. any ideas?
    the jumper is white in colour and is close to the corner of the graphics card

  2. cyrax

    cyrax TS Rookie Posts: 69

    that looks very much like a fan connector. what does the reference photo in the manual say?
  3. kimbo.ati

    kimbo.ati TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 135

    Yes i have looked in the manual but it has no pictures or anything to say what that connector is. i guess it is a fan connector then :cool:
  4. Federelli

    Federelli TS Rookie Posts: 361

    Definetly a fan connector :).
  5. kimbo.ati

    kimbo.ati TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 135

    thanks for the help i can now sleep at night not that i couldnt before :blush:
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Similar Topics

Add your comment to this article

You need to be a member to leave a comment. Join thousands of tech enthusiasts and participate.
TechSpot Account You may also...