Radeon 1650, and 1950???

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tifc8lraz

I just went onto the Ati website to do some research and I noticed two new cards, the x1650, and x1950. Has anyone heard of these cards?

This is the first time for me and only because you brought it my attention. They aren't scheduled for release until September. The X1950XTX will be the new flagship model.

On ATI's site I also noticed they are working on a Physics setup using a third graphics card (instead of a dedicated physics card). This card can be different from the primary single graphics card and different from a pair of crossfire cards. Just another way for gamers to spend money.

I find it amazing what the capabilities are for computers in this generation. Imagine what graphic solutions are going to be like in five or ten years!

with the aegia physx card. i think those 5 or 10 years later are already here! that is, of course, if the game developers ever start producing games that utilize their superior potential.

i havnt heard about this,ATI Tryin so hard to Show thier self, but Nvidia is Better IMO, Ati got sum good cards to,

atiradeonx1950xtxphoto.jpg

here's a pic of the X1950 XTX, looks great no doubt.
I hear that the X1950 XT will be a single slot card. But will it come out at all?
It' will be a BIG battle between the x1950xtx and the 7950GX2, but a short one too, the R600 and G80 are almost here.

The X1950XT is not a DX10 class card. ATI and NV have this line still under wraps likely for q1/q2 next year.. or possibly sooner.

Face of LA said:
^ the 7950GX2 Is better, believe that,
Actually, if you head over to the reviews, the X1950XT is beating the 7950GX2 even though it's a single GPU! Just have a look at Toms or others.. Doom3, HL2, B&W2, FEAR.. X1950XTX scores higher.. even though the 7950GX2 is an SLI-on-a-card dual gpus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back