radeon 9200SE doesnt work properly..plzzz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
radeon 9200SE doesnt work properly

usually this is how i have experienced these problems .. the screen would freeze .. than i restart .. than it goes up to the professional start up screen right before the welcome sign comes .. and than my monitor will go off .. so therefore i pull the wire in the back that is connected to my computer the monitor one and than i put it back and than i see it says no signal.. and than i restart a few more times and than the error message comes

Computer restarted after an unexpected shutdown. Microsoft windows detected a possible device failure.

The driver for the display device was unable to complete a drawing operation. Please check with the device manufacturer for a driver update.

The display driver for RADEON 9200 SE seems to be responsible for this system instability.

i dont know much ... i just know enough .. but not like da experts on dis site .. lol i really need helpppp

so i need some help my friends .. my computer keeps blacking out ye kno, like my monitor wud jus go black ( da screen ) and den i wud restart .. den my monitor wudn't receive any signal from da computer .. only after i restart like thousand times ! i dun deserve dissss.......!!!

Please do not create multiple threads on the same subject. A single thread will suffice & will be easier to follow for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back