Radeon 9250

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesPromIII

How come on my display adapter it has two radeon 9250 options and one has bigger resolutions than the other, I tried selecting it but it doesn't work is there a way I can get rid of the first one and make the second one my primary one?

JamesPromIII said:
How come on my display adapter it has two radeon 9250 options and one has bigger resolutions than the other, I tried selecting it but it doesn't work is there a way I can get rid of the first one and make the second one my primary one?

what kind of displays do you have hooked up? (CRT, LCD?)

JamesPromIII said:

If the max resolution on your monitor has been exceeded by your monitor settings then you may see problems like that.

eijmaster said:
what kind of displays do you have hooked up? (CRT, LCD?)

I have a plug and play monitor hooked up also the remote wonder and all those add on's won't work. It says something like the language resources couldn't be found install the hardware which I did twice already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back