Ram help

Status
Not open for further replies.

NuK134R

hello alright I bought 1gb(1 stick) and added to my 256mb already in there. My computer speeded up , I reformated my harddisk now my computer is slowing down games are slower system properties say 1.18gb of ram

well what i am getting from your statment is that you are wondering what hapened t your extra ram??? not quite sure but this kinda happened to me, but when i first bought my computer, it said it had 512, but when i checked the computer stas in "my computer properties" it said 448, now i found this software here, https://www.techspot.com/downloads/157-superram.html, it really helped and now my system shows it has 512m boosted performance a little. Hope that helps you

THe reason you RAM looks lower, is most likely that you have onboard video which mooches RAM for video from you system RAM. As far as you games slowing down after reformat, check and see if you reinstall all your proper drivers for your devices.

Sean

I disabled my onboard video

Im not using onboard video I have a 256mb ati radeon 92000 xtasy pci. The problem is that the computer is seems like its slower since I reformated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back