Ran every program... please check my log

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my log from hjt after following all of the prelimenary instructions. All seems well now... except SAV corp ed. is slowing my puter down big time. If there is a better Anti-Virus or if anything is abnormal please let me know. Otherwise I will just assume all is okay.

Thanks for all of the help,
JoS

P.S. Hello JacK_of_SpadeS,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum. -- Hello.

Your HJT log is clean!!!

Are you still having any problems with your pc or did you just want it checked?

This thread is for the use of Jack_of_SpadeS. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Problems have gone now. oR it SeEms... Just check the log if you could do that.

Did not see the clean report. Thanks a lot.

Your preliminary methods of removing threats seems to be quite thorough, do things often get through this process or is that only if someone messes the process up?

It depends on the type of infection really!!!!

The only other thing i would suggest is that you download either the free AVG or Avast antivirus programmes and either the free Zonealarm or Kerio firewall programmes from within this link - https://www.techspot.com/community/...lware-removal-preliminary-instructions.58138/

Then, disconnect from the net and completely uninstall Symantec/Norton. If you have any problems in uninstalling the programme, take a look at this thread - https://www.techspot.com/vb/topic57112.html

Once you`ve completely uninstalled Symantec/Norton, reboot your system and install whichever firewall programme you chose, followed by whichever antivirus programme you chose. Reboot your system the required number of times and reconnect to the net. Run the antivirus updates.

This thread is for the use of Jack_of_SpadeS. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back