random BSOD's: at first DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, now i'm not sure what...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i've been having random restarts and they've been getting progressively more frequent.

at first the blue screen said DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, but now it only says:

STOP 0x0000007E (0xC0000005, 0x804E23BB, 0xF7C71CC0, 0xF7C719BC)

i thought it would be a driver problem, as that's what the first msg usually means, but now it's not showing up anymore...

i've run memtest and no errors occur, and so is there anyone that can help me out in finding the culprit/problem?

i've attached the minidumps zipped from the last four crashes, all yesterday; please help !

there are more minidumps and i can include that if someone wnats to help, it was just too big to include all in one file

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your minidumps crash at ousb2hub.sys. This is your OrangeWare Corporation USB 2.0 Hub Driver.

Uninstall it, and disconnect the usb hub.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

do u overclock ur system ? try loosen mem timings check all hardware is working porperly , drop freqs on cpu . check ide cables sata as well . it could be anything personally using memtest or prime 95 are good system testers but i seen mem pass everything and still be not right ...

howard_hopkinso said:
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

All your minidumps crash at ousb2hub.sys. This is your OrangeWare Corporation USB 2.0 Hub Driver.

Uninstall it, and disconnect the usb hub.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

did what you said...so far so good! thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back